The fabulous Paris Beaverbanks tagged me on this one a week ago and I haven’t really sat down to think of it. Perhaps, it is because I am actually quite contented (most of the time). There are, of course, things which I want (not needs, but wants) for my kitchen and these are the stuffs I am talking about:-
- A bigger kitchen (so that I have more space to move around and dance while waiting for the food to cook);
- An oven (preferably British) so that I can bake and roast food to my delight and add them to this site;
- A bigger refridgerator which consumes lesser amount of energy compared to the current one (which is quite an impossible request) so that I can stuff more stuffs inside;
- A full range of WMF stainless steel crockery (plus a bottle of stainless steel washer as well to keep’em shining);
- A full range of Zwiling knives so that I don’t have to cut food like using a jigsaw;
- A more powerful cooker hood which is suitable for Asian cooking (Asian cooking is notorious for its smokiness caused by stir fries)
- A cooker which blasts out fire like the tai chows (big fries) in town. Essentially, the bigger the fire, the more “wok breath” the dish will have which usually translates to nicer tasting food.
- A solid surface kitchen cabinet where I don’t have to use any chopping block…Bofi or Electrolux would be nice
- Ingredients available as and whenever I need them for cooking (this again, is wishful thinking);
- Nice set of dishes so that I can place my food and make it look good artificially. Many a time, a good looking plate makes the food look better!
There there. My list of 10s. But of course, they are not necessities. I admit that one of my favourite spots in shopping centres are the household sections especially kitchen and dining stuffs. I like to go through all the kitchen utensils and what-nots but almost always, never buy anything. Call me a cungent. LOL!
My Recommended Recipes